FlashForge Creator Pro is an open source machine, it supports third party software, such as Cura, Simplify3D and so on. It ranks the first place on many e-commerce platforms, has become customers’ preferred choice.
Flashforge Creator Pro Dual Extrusion Open-Sourcing 3D Printer
$ 899.00–$ 934.98
3218 in stock
Flashforge Creator Pro Bullet Points:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the printing area.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- SD slot is repositioned for more convenient access.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 227 L X 148 W X 150 H mm; 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 in
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: Two
|Dimensions||40.5 x 57 x 49 in|
|For Which Type?||
Creator Pro 3D Printer, Creator Pro+1 PLA+1 ABS, Creator Pro+2 PLA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.