FlashForge Creator Pro, Metal Frame Structure, Acrylic Covers, Optimized Build Platform, Dual Extruder W/2 Spools, Works with ABS and PLA.
Flashforge Creator Pro Dual Extrusion Open-Sourcing 3D Printer
$ 899.00–$ 1,048.00
1220 in stock (also available on backorder)
Flashforge Creator Pro Bullet Points:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the printing area.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- SD slot is repositioned for more convenient access.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 227 L X 148 W X 150 H mm; 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 in
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: Two
|Dimensions||40.5 x 57 x 49 in|
|For Which Type?||
Creator Pro 3D Printer, Creator Pro 3D Printer + Simplify3D Software
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.