Finder is the perfect starter 3D printer for families, schools as well as novice users.
- For Which Type? is a required field
Flashforge Finder 3D Printer with Cloud, Wi-Fi, USB for Education
$ 349.00–$ 430.98
2175 in stock
FlashForge Finder Bullet Points:
- Fully assembled. No setup.
- Intelligent assisted leveling system. More precise and easier calibration.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen panel. Just four taps to start printing.
- Filament-run-out detection. Always successful output.
- WiFi Connection. Wirelessly control your printer.
- Built-in 8G memory storage. Less printing interruption.
- Slide build plate. Easier 3D prints removal.
- Sleek and contained design. No heated plate. Safer to use.
- Noise level as low as 50dB. Quiet to use.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm; 5.5 X 5.5 X 5.5 in
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: One
FlashForge finder 2.0 is designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms. It is the first choice for 3D printing novices and educators. Beginners benefit from the slide-in build plate, assisted bed-leveling, and intuitive color touchscreen. And parents and teachers appreciate its quiet and safe operation. The Finder uses only non-toxic PLA, and the heated components are safely encased. The creative world of 3D printing awaits, and the FlashForge Finder is here to show you the way.
|For Which Type?||
Finder 3D Printer, Finder lite blue, Finder lite yellow, Finder+2 PLA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.