Flashforge Inventor II 3D Printer is a safe and intelligent machine for education purpose. This model is widely used in schools and colleges in the United States and Australia, and is always used as a STEAM project product.
Flashforge Inventor II 3D Printer with Intelligent Door, Wi-Fi, USB for Education
996 in stock
996 in stock
FlashForge Inventor II Bullet Points:
- Fully assembled. No setup.
- Intelligent assisted leveling system. More precise and easier calibration.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen panel. Just four taps to start printing.
- Filament-run-out detection. Always successful output.
- WiFi Connection. Wirelessly control your printer.
- Intelligent door helps to realize pausing printing when door opened and resume printing after closing the door.
- Slide build plate. Easier 3D prints removal.
- Sleek and contained design. No heated plate. Safer to use.
- Noise level as low as 50dB. Quiet to use.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 150 L X 140 W X 140 H mm; 5.9 X 5.5 X 5.5 in
- Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: One
|Dimensions||420 x 420 x 570 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.