Flashforge Inventor IIs 3D Printer is an upgrade version of Inventor II, compared with Inventor II, it adds camera to monitor the printing work, and the filter system makes the environment much more security. It is very suitable for STEAM project.
Flashforge Inventor IIs 3D Printer with Intelligent Door, Camera, Filter System for Education
996 in stock
996 in stock
FlashForge Inventor IIs Bullet Points:
- Fully assembled. No setup.
- Intelligent assisted leveling system. More precise and easier calibration.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen panel. Just four taps to start printing.
- Filament-run-out detection. Always successful output.
- WiFi Connection. Wirelessly control your printer.
- Intelligent door helps to realize pausing printing when door opened and resume printing after closing the door.
- Slide build plate. Easier 3D prints removal.
- Sleek and contained design. No heated plate. Safer to use.
- Noise level as low as 50dB. Quiet to use.
- Air filtration installment helps to filter tiny particles, and build a security printing environment.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 150 L X 140 W X 140 H mm; 5.9 X 5.5 X 5.5 in
- Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: One
|Dimensions||420 x 420 x 570 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.